A roof coating is a monolithic, fully adhered, fluid applied to virtually every roofing membrane. It has elastic properties that allows it to stretch and return to their original shape without damage. Roof Coatings should not be confused with deck coatings. Deck coatings are traffic bearing – designed for waterproofing areas where pedestrian (and in some cases vehicular) traffic is expected. Roof coatings will only waterproof the substrates but will not withstand any kind of ongoing use by people or vehicles (such as walkways, patios, sundecks, restaurants, etc.). Proxer Construction uses only high class coatings combined with professional application. Our roof specialists will determine which product is right for you. We offer a wide selection of Aluminum, White, Pigmented Roof, Fibered, non-Fibered Coatings and much more to meet your requirements.
Benefits of roof coating:
- Help reduce energy bills
- Help lower roof surface temperatures
- Reflect up to 88% of the sun’s heat and UV rays
- Help reduce the amount of air conditioning required
- ENERGY STAR® Certified and CRRC Rated
- Outstanding Manufacture Warranty on most coatings.
- Infrared image shows excellent heat reflective properties of elastomeric roof coatings.
- Roof coatings are seamless and when installed correctly, can solve roof leaks on almost any type of roofing material.
- Roof coatings can add 25 years to the service life of a roof and reduce the amount of discarded roofing materials that end up in landfills.